Q: How do you stop a sleepwalker from walking in his sleep?
A:Keep him awake.
What stays hot even if put in a fridge?(什么東西就是放在冰箱里也是熱的?)回答是：Pepper(辣椒)。(hot 有兩個意思：熱的;辣的。)
Which side is the left side of a pie?(哪邊是餡餅的左邊)?
回答是： The side that is not eaten，yet.(還沒有吃的那一邊)。(the left side of a pie 有兩層意思：餅的左邊;餅剩下沒吃的那一邊。)
Who is closer to you， your mom or your dad?爸爸和媽媽誰和你更親?
Keys：Mom is closer， because dad is farther.媽媽更親，因為爸爸更遠。
Can you go to the Cinema With your watch broken?你手表壞了，可以去看電影嗎?
Keys：Of course not，for I don’t have the time.當然不行，因為我沒有時間。(I don’t have the time 有兩種理解：①我沒有時間;②我沒戴表或我的表壞了，不知道時間。)
Why is the comet like Micky Mouse?為什么說彗星像米老鼠?
Keys：It’s a star with a tail.因為它是帶著一根尾巴的星星。(tail/teil/ n.(動物的)尾巴;彗(星)尾)
What’s the largest room in the world?世界上最大的房間是什么房間?
Keys：The room for improvement... 改進的空間。
What’s the poorest bank in the world?最沒有錢的銀行是什么銀行?
Keys：The river bank... 河堤。(bank n.銀行;堤岸)
When is coffee like the surface of the earth?咖啡什么時候像地球表面?
Keys：When it’s ground... 被碾成粉末時。(ground n.地面，它也是grind/grind/v.磨碎，碾碎的過去分詞形式。)
What month do soldiers hate?當兵的不喜歡幾月份?
Keys：March... 三月。(march n.行軍)
When is a person not a person?什么時候人不是人?
Keys：When he is a little cross... 當他有點惱怒時。(cross adj.煩惱，惱火; n.十字架)
When is a door not a door?什么時候門不是門?
Keys：When it’s ajar... 當它虛掩時。(ajar/+'DNα：/adj.(門)虛掩著，露了一條縫的音似ajar(一只壺)。)
When are boys not boys?什么時候男孩不是男孩?
Keys：When they’re bare-footed... 當他們赤腳時。(bare-footed 赤腳，音似bear-footed，腳和熊一樣。)
When is a clock dangerous?什么時候時鐘是危險的?
Keys：When it runs down the stairs and strikes one... 當它滾下樓梯敲響一點鐘時。
(strikes one 另一層意思是：擊中一個人)
51. What is the best thing to keep in hot weather?
52. What is never used until it's broken?
53. What's a skeleton?(骨架)
It's a lot of bones without the person on them!
54. What is dark but made by light?
55. What can you break with only one word?
56. What stays indoors no matter how many times you put it out?
57. A policeman saw a truck driver going the wrong way down a one-way street, but didn't give him a ticket. Why?
Because the truck driver was walking.
58. Where can milk be best stored?
In a cow.
59. Which can move faster, heat or cold?
Heat, because you can catch cold easily.
60. What's the hardest thing about learning skating?
61. What has cities with no houses, rivers without water and forests without trees?
62. What can be measured but has no length, width or thickness?
63. What makes the Tower of Pisa lean?
It never eats.
64. Why is writing called handwriting?
If people wrote with their feet, we would have to call it footwriting.
65. If there were only thre girls in the world, what do you think they would do?
Two of them would get together ans talk about the other one.
66. How many great men have been born in London?
None. Only babies.
67. When can you have an empty pocket and still have something in it?
When you have a hole in your pocket.
68. The greater it is, the less it can be seen. What is it?
69. The more you take away, the bigger I become. What am I?
70. Who may marry many a wife and stay single all of his life?