1.What room has no walls, no doors, no windows, and no floors?
2. What is smaller than an insect's mouth?
Anything it eats.
3. What large instrument do you carry in your ears?
Drums, that is eardrums.(鼓膜)
4. What's too much for one, just right for two, but nothing at all for three?
5. What person tried to make you smile most of the time?
6. What animal has a head like a cat, eyes like a cat, a tail like a cat, but isn't a cat?
7. What surprising things happen every 24 hours?
Day breaks, but doesn't fall; night falls, but doesn't break.
8. What can hear you without ears and can answer you without a mouth?
9. What do you know about the kings of France?
They are all dead.
10. What question can you never answer 'yes" to"
Are you asleep?
11. Why do some old people never use glasses?
They must prefer bottles to glasses.
12. Why is the person wearing two coats while painting the house?
Because the instructions on the paint can say "Put on two coats for best results."
13. What two words have thousands of letters in them?
14. What do workers do in a clock factory?
They make faces all day.
15. What 5-letter word has 6 left when you take 2 letters away?
16. When do you go as fast as a racing car?
When you are in it.
17. How many sides does a house have?
Two - inside and outside.
18. What never asks any questions but always gets answers?
19. Where did Columbus stand when he discovered America?
On his feet.
20. When the boy fell into the water, what's the first thing he did?
He got wet first of all.
21. Who isn't your sister and isn't your brother, but is still a child of your mother and father?
22. What has teeth but cannot eat?
23. What kind of man can raise things without lifting them?
24. Why does time fly?
To get away from all the people who are trying to kill it.
25. Name five days of the week without saying: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
The day before yesterday, yesterday, today, tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow.
26. What animal eats and drinks with its tail?
All do. No animal takes off its tail when eating and drinking.
27. What has a soft bed but never sleeps, a big mouth but never speaks?
28. What kind of dog never bite?
A hot dog.
29. Why does the Statue of Liberty stand in New York Harbor?
Because it can't sit down.
30. What did one invisible man say to the other invisible man?
It's nice not to see you again.
26、Why don't you advertise for your lost dog?
【謎底：He can't read.】
27、What is smaller than an insect's mouth?
【謎底：Anything it eats.】
28、When do you go as fast as a racing car?
【謎底：When you are in it.】
29、What do workers do in a clock factory?
【謎底：They make faces all day.】
30、What can you break with only one word?
31、What question can you never answer “yes”。
【謎底：Are you asleep】
32、What is the best thing to keep in hot weather?
33、What do you know about the kings of France?
【謎底：They are all dead】
34、What rises in the morning and waves all day?
35、I am the tallest animal in the world.What am I?
36、What word can you make shorter by adding to it?
37、How many great men have been born in London?
【謎底：None. Only babies.】
38、Why is it useless to send a letter to Washington?
【謎底：Because he's dead.】
39、What's the hardest thing about learning skating?
40、What person does every man take his hat off to?
41、What is higher without a head than with a head?
42、I fly, but I have no wings.I cry, but I have no eyes.
43、What can you swallow that can also swallow you?
44、What goes around the world but stays in a corner?
45、What starts with a T, ends with a T, and is full of T?
46、The greater it is, the less it can be seen. What is it?
47、What do you call your father's father's only son?
48、What two words have thousands of letters in them?
49、What large instrument do you carry in your ears?
【謎底：Drums, that is eardrums.】
50、On which side does a bird have the most feathers?